How The Local Child Support Office Can Help You
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Child Support Articles
- California Child Support Laws
- What Are The Child Support Guidelines in California?
- Collecting Child Support Across State Lines
- The Child Support Enforcement Program
- The Child Support Process in California
- The Fsd Or Local Child Support Agency Provides The Following Services:
- The Fsd Or Local Child Support Agency Does Not:
- Opening A Child Support Case
- What Happens When A Custodial Parent Assigns His/Her Right To Support?
- Discontinuing Child Support Services
- How is Child Support Is Distributed In Calworks Cases?
- Receiving Credit For In-Kind Child Support Payments
- The Non-Custodial Parent And The Child Support Process
- What To do When An Action For Child Support Is Served Upon You
- What Is A Child Support Judgment?
- Wage Assignments And Deductions For Health Insurance From Child Support Obligations
- Modification Of Child Support Orders
- Failure To Pay Child Support
- I Am Sure The Other Parent Is Willing To Pay Support. Can We Make An Agreement Between Ourselves And Present It To The Court?
- What The Fsd Or Local Child Support Agency Needs To Establish Paternity When The Alleged Father Does Not Cooperate
- The Other Parent Is In Jail. Can I Get Support?
- How Child Support Is Enforced
- Keeping Track Of Payments
- I Have A California Support Order. The Non-Custodial Parent Now Lives In Another State. I Know He/She Has Land And Other Assets. Can I Get Help?