My Children's Noncustodial Parent Is In The Military, But I Don't Know Where He Is Stationed. Can OCSE Find Him?

Yes, the Federal Parent Locator Service can provide the current duty station of a parent who is in any branch of the service if OCSE has the noncustodial parent`s Social Security number.

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Child Support Articles

Search LawInfo's Child Support Resources