What Is The Name Of The Agency That Regulates Child Care In Alaska?

The Department of Health and Social Services, Division of Public Assistance Child Care Programs Office regulates child care providers in Alaska. They can be contacted at (888) 268-4632.

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Child Support Articles

Search LawInfo's Child Support Resources