Does The Child Support Enforcement Agency Assist With Visitation, Custody Or Property Settlement Issues?

No, the agency is without authority or jurisdiction to assist either party with these issues, you will need to retain a private attorney or seek assistance from a legal services program.

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Child Support Articles

Search LawInfo's Child Support Resources