Can The Child Support Enforcement Division Help To Collect Child Support Owed To A Parent Before The Agency Opened Its Case?
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Child Support Articles
- What Can The State Of Alaska Do For Citizens To Assist Them With Child Support Issues?
- Will The State Help To Find The Noncustodial Parent Who Owes The Child Support?
- Can The Child Support Agency Collect Alimony Or Spousal Support?
- Why Do Child Support Payments Go To The State When The Custodial Parent Receives Public Assistance?
- Can A Custodial Parent Apply To The Agency For Help Collect Child Support If The Other Parent Was Making Payments Voluntarily?
- Does The Child Support Enforcement Agency Assist With Visitation, Custody Or Property Settlement Issues?
- How Does The Alaska Child Support Agency Go About Enforcing Support Orders?
- What Happens To Child Support Payments If The Custodial Parent Is On Public Assistance?
- What Happens To The Monthly Payments And Any Child Support Debt After The Custodial Parent Has Gone Off Public Assistance?
- How Can The Child Support Enforcement Division Collect Payments From A Self-Employed Parent?
- Can The Child Support Enforcement Division Take A Permanent Fund Dividend To Pay Child Support?
- Can The Child Support Agency Take Some Of A Parent's Unemployment Benefits?
- Can Past-Due Child Support Be Taken From A State Income Tax Refund?
- Can A Noncustodial Parent Try To Avoid Child Support Payments By Declaring Bankruptcy?
- I Want To Pay Support, But Don't Have A Child Support Order, Can The Agency Help Me Determine What I Should Pay?
- How Does The Child Support Enforcement Division Calculated Child Support?
- Are The Earnings Of Both Parents Considered In Setting Support Awards?
- If An Ex-Husband Has Remarried And Thus Has A Second Family To Support, Will This Affect The Support For The Children Of The First Marriage?
- If There Is No Support Order, Can An Order Be Established In The State Where The Noncustodial Parent Lives?
- If The Noncustodial Parent Lives Outside The State, How Long Will It Take To Establish An Order?
- What If The Noncustodial Parent Keeps Moving To Avoid Paying?
- What Is The Name Of The Agency That Regulates Child Care In Alaska?