What Can The State Of Alaska Do For Citizens To Assist Them With Child Support Issues?
- Locate absent parents
- Establish paternity
- Establish child support orders, including a support amount and medical coverage
- Enforce child support orders
- Review and modify child support orders
- Direct Deposit of child support
Speak to an Experienced Child Support Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified child support lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local child support attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Child Support Articles
- Will The State Help To Find The Noncustodial Parent Who Owes The Child Support?
- Can The Child Support Agency Collect Alimony Or Spousal Support?
- Why Do Child Support Payments Go To The State When The Custodial Parent Receives Public Assistance?
- Can A Custodial Parent Apply To The Agency For Help Collect Child Support If The Other Parent Was Making Payments Voluntarily?
- Does The Child Support Enforcement Agency Assist With Visitation, Custody Or Property Settlement Issues?
- How Does The Alaska Child Support Agency Go About Enforcing Support Orders?
- What Happens To Child Support Payments If The Custodial Parent Is On Public Assistance?
- What Happens To The Monthly Payments And Any Child Support Debt After The Custodial Parent Has Gone Off Public Assistance?
- How Can The Child Support Enforcement Division Collect Payments From A Self-Employed Parent?
- Can The Child Support Enforcement Division Take A Permanent Fund Dividend To Pay Child Support?
- Can The Child Support Agency Take Some Of A Parent's Unemployment Benefits?
- Can Past-Due Child Support Be Taken From A State Income Tax Refund?
- Can The Child Support Enforcement Division Help To Collect Child Support Owed To A Parent Before The Agency Opened Its Case?
- Can A Noncustodial Parent Try To Avoid Child Support Payments By Declaring Bankruptcy?
- I Want To Pay Support, But Don't Have A Child Support Order, Can The Agency Help Me Determine What I Should Pay?
- How Does The Child Support Enforcement Division Calculated Child Support?
- Are The Earnings Of Both Parents Considered In Setting Support Awards?
- If An Ex-Husband Has Remarried And Thus Has A Second Family To Support, Will This Affect The Support For The Children Of The First Marriage?
- If There Is No Support Order, Can An Order Be Established In The State Where The Noncustodial Parent Lives?
- If The Noncustodial Parent Lives Outside The State, How Long Will It Take To Establish An Order?
- What If The Noncustodial Parent Keeps Moving To Avoid Paying?
- What Is The Name Of The Agency That Regulates Child Care In Alaska?