What About The Collection Agency Bond & License?
- Bond: $15,000 min.
- License: Yes
- $1000 Investigation
- $200 Annual
- Exemption for outofstate collectors: Outofstate agencies do not need to be licensed if  collecting by interstate means (phone, fax, mail); and  collecting for an outofstate client.
Speak to an Experienced Creditors Rights Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified creditors rights lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local creditors rights attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Creditors Rights Articles
- What Is Business Debt Negotiations?
- What Is Consumer Debt Negotiations?
- What Is The Statute Of Limitations (In Years)?
- What Are The General Garnishment Exemptions?