What About The Collection Agency Bond & License?
- Bond: $15,000 min.
- License: Yes
- $1000 Investigation
- $200 Annual
- Exemption for outofstate collectors: Outofstate agencies do not need to be licensed if  collecting by interstate means (phone, fax, mail); and  collecting for an outofstate client.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Creditors Rights Articles
- What Is Business Debt Negotiations?
- What Is Consumer Debt Negotiations?
- What Is The Statute Of Limitations (In Years)?
- What Are The General Garnishment Exemptions?