Statute Of Limitations (In Years)
- Open Acct.: 3 Last charge or payment Written Contract: 5
- Domestic Judgment: 20
- Foreign Judgment: 10
- Sales of goods under article 2 is 4 years
Speak to an Experienced Creditors Rights Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified creditors rights lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local creditors rights attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Creditors Rights Articles
- Collection Agency Bond & License
- When Is A Wage Garnishment Used?
- Where Does A Garnishment Come From?
- What Is Credit Practices Rules?