What Are Collection Agencies Not Allowed To Do?
- Call debtors office,
- Call debtors home before 8 a.m. or after 9 p.m.,
- Address the debtor in an abusive manner, or
- Call family or friends in an attempt to collect the debt.
Speak to an Experienced Creditors Rights Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified creditors rights lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local creditors rights attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Creditors Rights Articles
- Can A Collection Agency Help Creditors?
- May A Creditor Contact Any Person Other Than The Debtor?
- What Is The Creditor Required To Tell The Debtor About The Debt?
- May A Creditor Continue To Contact The Debtor, If The Debtor Believes They Do Not Owe Money?