What Happens If The Debtor Says There's A Mistake In The Bill?
- A phone call is not enough. Writing a note on the back part of the bill sent to the creditor is not enough.
- There is a form to help the debtor decide what to put in their letter. Remember that they must pay any part of the bill that is correct.
Speak to an Experienced Creditors Rights Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified creditors rights lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local creditors rights attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Creditors Rights Articles
- What Happens After The Debtor Sends The Letter?
- Whom May A Creditor Contact About A Debt?
- Can A Creditor Be Stopped From Contacting The Debtor?