When Should A Small Business Employ A Collection Agency?
- When indebtedness is 90 120 days delinquent,
- When inquiry disclosed serious customer financial reverses, falling sales or other creditor collection action,
- When costs of your own personnel's efforts do not justify further time investment,
- When a customer demonstrates bad faith and loses credibility.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Creditors Rights Articles
- Who Is A "Collector"?
- What Kind Of Debt Can Be "Collected"?
- When And How Can A "Collector" Contact The Debtor?
- Who Can The Collector Contact To Get Information?