Can There Be A Negotiation Between Creditor And Debtor?
- Reduce monthly payments
- Refinancing a loan
- Deferring a payment for a short time
- Reducing or dropping late charges
- Paying interest only on the loan until you can resume monthly payments
- Voluntarily surrender or give back an item purchased on credit.
Speak to an Experienced Creditors Rights Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified creditors rights lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local creditors rights attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Creditors Rights Articles
- Can A Creditor Take Legal Action?
- What exactly is repossession?
- Can a creditor garnish a debtor's wages?