Is My Vehicle A Lemon?
- You bought or leased a vehicle in Wisconsin.
- The vehicle is a car, truck, motorcycle or motor home.
- The vehicle developed a defect or defects during its first year and before the warranty expired.
- The defect seriously harms the vehicle`s use, value or safety.
- One of the following happened during the vehicle`s first year and before the warranty expired:
- The dealer failed four times to fix the same defect; OR
- The vehicle was out of service for 30 days or more due or more defects
Speak to an Experienced Lemon Law Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified lemon lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local lemon attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Lemon Law Articles
- What Is A Lemon?
- What Defects Are Covered?
- What Vehicles Are Covered Under The Lemon Law?
- What Is The Term Of Protection?
- I Think I Have A Lemon. What Should I Do?
- Who Can I Call For Help?