Is My Vehicle A Lemon?
- You bought or leased a vehicle in Wisconsin.
- The vehicle is a car, truck, motorcycle or motor home.
- The vehicle developed a defect or defects during its first year and before the warranty expired.
- The defect seriously harms the vehicle`s use, value or safety.
- One of the following happened during the vehicle`s first year and before the warranty expired:
- The dealer failed four times to fix the same defect; OR
- The vehicle was out of service for 30 days or more due or more defects
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Lemon Law Articles
- What Is A Lemon?
- What Defects Are Covered?
- What Vehicles Are Covered Under The Lemon Law?
- What Is The Term Of Protection?
- I Think I Have A Lemon. What Should I Do?
- Who Can I Call For Help?