Where Can I Get More Information About The Lemon Law?
812 Quarrier Street, 6th Floor
Charleston, WV 25301
West Virginia State BAR Association
Lawyer Referral Service
2006 Kanawha Boulevard
East Charleston, WV 253112204
Center for Auto Safety (CAS)
2001 S Street NW
Washington DC 200091160
CAS is a non profit consumer group specializing in auto issues. They can help you find out about safety recalls, Lemon Law, secret warranties, and other general information.
Car Talk Car Reports:
You might want to run a Car Talk Car Report (http://cartalk.cars.com/Tools/carreport.pl) on your car, to see if there have been any recalls, Technical Service Bulletins, or a large number of complaints on file relating to your particular problem.
National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)
400 Seventh Street SW, Washington, DC 20590
Auto Safety Hotline: 8004249393
NHTSA can give you information on the safety recall history of your vehicle.
Speak to an Experienced Lemon Law Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified lemon lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local lemon attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Lemon Law Articles
- What Is The Lemon Law?
- What Vehicles Are Covered Under The Lemon Law?
- How Many Times Does My New Vehicle Have To Be Submitted For Repair Before It Can Be Considered A Lemon?
- What Is Considered A Reasonable Number Of Attempts?
- Is The Manufacturer Required To Inform Consumers Of Their Rights Under The Lemon Law?
- Does A Dealer Have A Duty To Inform Consumers Of Any Repairs That Have Been Performed On A New Vehicle?
- I Think I Have A Lemon. What Should I Do?
- If My Car Is Determined To Be A Lemon What Do I Get?