What Is Considered A Reasonable Number Of Attempts?
It is important to note that if the nonconformity results in a condition which is likely to cause death or serious bodily injury if the vehicle is driven, the vehicle may only be subject to repair one time.
Speak to an Experienced Lemon Law Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified lemon lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local lemon attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Lemon Law Articles
- What Is The Lemon Law?
- What Vehicles Are Covered Under The Lemon Law?
- How Many Times Does My New Vehicle Have To Be Submitted For Repair Before It Can Be Considered A Lemon?
- Is The Manufacturer Required To Inform Consumers Of Their Rights Under The Lemon Law?
- Does A Dealer Have A Duty To Inform Consumers Of Any Repairs That Have Been Performed On A New Vehicle?
- I Think I Have A Lemon. What Should I Do?
- If My Car Is Determined To Be A Lemon What Do I Get?
- Where Can I Get More Information About The Lemon Law?