What Is Considered A Reasonable Number Of Attempts?
It is important to note that if the nonconformity results in a condition which is likely to cause death or serious bodily injury if the vehicle is driven, the vehicle may only be subject to repair one time.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Lemon Law Articles
- What Is The Lemon Law?
- What Vehicles Are Covered Under The Lemon Law?
- How Many Times Does My New Vehicle Have To Be Submitted For Repair Before It Can Be Considered A Lemon?
- Is The Manufacturer Required To Inform Consumers Of Their Rights Under The Lemon Law?
- Does A Dealer Have A Duty To Inform Consumers Of Any Repairs That Have Been Performed On A New Vehicle?
- I Think I Have A Lemon. What Should I Do?
- If My Car Is Determined To Be A Lemon What Do I Get?
- Where Can I Get More Information About The Lemon Law?