Is The Manufacturer Required To Inform Consumers Of Their Rights Under The Lemon Law?
IMPORTANT: IF THIS VEHICLE IS DEFECTIVE, YOU MAY BE ENTITLED UNDER STATE LAW TO A REPLACEMENT OR TO COMPENSATION. HOWEVER, TO BE ENTITLED TO A REPLACEMENT OR TO COMPENSATION, YOU MUST FIRST NOTIFY THE MANUFACTURER OF THE PROBLEM IN WRITING AND PROVIDE THE MANUFACTURER AN OPPORTUNITY TO REPAIR THE VEHICLE.
Speak to an Experienced Lemon Law Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified lemon lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local lemon attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Lemon Law Articles
- What Is The Lemon Law?
- What Vehicles Are Covered Under The Lemon Law?
- How Many Times Does My New Vehicle Have To Be Submitted For Repair Before It Can Be Considered A Lemon?
- What Is Considered A Reasonable Number Of Attempts?
- Does A Dealer Have A Duty To Inform Consumers Of Any Repairs That Have Been Performed On A New Vehicle?
- I Think I Have A Lemon. What Should I Do?
- If My Car Is Determined To Be A Lemon What Do I Get?
- Where Can I Get More Information About The Lemon Law?