What Happens After I Request An Arbitration Hearing?
- a completed form;
- copies of all the designated documents;
- filing of the Request For Arbitration within 30 months of the vehicle`s original retail delivery date;
- a written request to the manufacturer to repurchase or replace the vehicle.
If your Request For Arbitration is complete, it will be forwarded to the Arbitration Board for review and scheduling.
When the Arbitration Board accepts your Request For Arbitration, you will be sent a notice of acceptance followed by an arbitration hearing date. You will receive the formal notice of the scheduled date, time, and location of your hearing at least 10 days before the hearing date. Your arbitration hearing must be held within 45 days of the Board`s acceptance of your Request For Arbitration.
Speak to an Experienced Lemon Law Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified lemon lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local lemon attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Lemon Law Articles
- What Is The Lemon Law?
- What Vehicles Are Covered Under The Lemon Law?
- What Vehicles Are Not Covered Under Lemon Law?
- What Is A Lemon?
- What Is The Warranty Period?
- I Have A Lemon. What Should I Do?
- What Information Needs To Be Included On The Request For Arbitration Form?
- What Is An Arbitration Hearing?
- Scheduling An Arbitration Hearing
- Who Will Attend The Arbitration Hearing?
- What Must I Prove At The Arbitration Hearing?
- What Records Do I Need For Arbitration?
- How Can I Get Missing Documents?
- Do I Need An Attorney?
- What Is The Manufacturer's Statement?
- What Is The Manufacturer's Right To View The Vehicle?
- What If My Claim Is Resolved Before The Hearing?
- When Does The Arbitration Decision Take Place?
- Replacement Or Repurchase?
- What If I Am Awarded A Replacement?
- What If I Am Awarded A Repurchase?
- What Is An Offset For Use?
- What Is Compliance And What Am I Required To Do When Returning The Vehicle?
- Where Can I Get More Information About The Lemon Law And Obtain Request For Arbitration Forms?
- Where Can I Get Lemon Law Arbitration Videos And Tapes?