How Can I Get Missing Documents?
If you do not receive the documents after requesting them, indicate this on the Request For Arbitration form and submit a copy of your written document request.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Lemon Law Articles
- What Is The Lemon Law?
- What Vehicles Are Covered Under The Lemon Law?
- What Vehicles Are Not Covered Under Lemon Law?
- What Is A Lemon?
- What Is The Warranty Period?
- I Have A Lemon. What Should I Do?
- What Information Needs To Be Included On The Request For Arbitration Form?
- What Is An Arbitration Hearing?
- Scheduling An Arbitration Hearing
- Who Will Attend The Arbitration Hearing?
- What Must I Prove At The Arbitration Hearing?
- What Records Do I Need For Arbitration?
- Do I Need An Attorney?
- What Happens After I Request An Arbitration Hearing?
- What Is The Manufacturer's Statement?
- What Is The Manufacturer's Right To View The Vehicle?
- What If My Claim Is Resolved Before The Hearing?
- When Does The Arbitration Decision Take Place?
- Replacement Or Repurchase?
- What If I Am Awarded A Replacement?
- What If I Am Awarded A Repurchase?
- What Is An Offset For Use?
- What Is Compliance And What Am I Required To Do When Returning The Vehicle?
- Where Can I Get More Information About The Lemon Law And Obtain Request For Arbitration Forms?
- Where Can I Get Lemon Law Arbitration Videos And Tapes?