How Can I Get Missing Documents?

If you are missing documents needed for arbitration, you should submit a written request to the source (e.g., dealer, manufacturer, etc.), asking for copies of the documents. Keep a copy of your request letter.

If you do not receive the documents after requesting them, indicate this on the Request For Arbitration form and submit a copy of your written document request.

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Lemon Law Articles

Search LawInfo's Lemon Law Resources