Where Can I File A Complaint?
- Mailing address:
City Hall, P.O.Box 178
Alexandria, VA 22313
Phone number: 7038384350
- #1 Courthouse Plaza, Suite 314
2100 Clarendon Blvd
Arlington, VA 22201
Phone number: 7032283260
Fax number: 7032283295
- 12000 Government Parkway
Fairfax, VA 22035
Phone number: 7032228435
City of Virginia Beach:
- Judicial Center, Building 10B
2305 Judicial Blvd
Virginia Beach, VA 23456
Phone number: 7574265836
Fax number: 7574278779
Any other locality in Virginia:
- 1100 Bank St., Suite 100
Richmond, VA 23219
Toll Free: 8005529963
Phone number: 8047862042
Fax number: 8043717479
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Lemon Law Articles
- What Makes A Vehicle A Lemon?
- What Vehicles Are Covered Under The Lemon Law?
- What Does The Law Do For Me If I Have A Lemon?
- What Do I Do If I Have A Lemon?
- Is There A Used Vehicle Lemon Law?
- Should I Stop Payments On The Car?
- What If I Notify The Manufacturer But The Problem Still Exists At The End Of The First 18 Months?
- What If I Have Other Questions Or Specific Problems I Need Help With Solving?