What If I Notify The Manufacturer But The Problem Still Exists At The End Of The First 18 Months?
It is very important that you keep a written history of any problems with your new car and all repairs made. Keep copies of all repair orders and make sure the orders document the dates and specific problem for which the vehicle is being repaired.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Lemon Law Articles
- What Makes A Vehicle A Lemon?
- What Vehicles Are Covered Under The Lemon Law?
- What Does The Law Do For Me If I Have A Lemon?
- What Do I Do If I Have A Lemon?
- Is There A Used Vehicle Lemon Law?
- Should I Stop Payments On The Car?
- Where Can I File A Complaint?
- What If I Have Other Questions Or Specific Problems I Need Help With Solving?