Where Can I File A Claim Or Get Additional Information About Eligibility?
- Motor Vehicle Arbitration Board
118 State St.
Montpelier, VT 05602
(802) 8282669 (phone)
(802) 8282660 (fax)
Speak to an Experienced Lemon Law Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified lemon lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local lemon attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Lemon Law Articles
- What Is A Lemon Under The Law?
- What Is A Reasonable Number Of Attempts?
- Is The Dealer Required To Give Me A Repair Order?
- Is It Possible To File With Fewer Than Three Repair Attempts Or 30 Days Out Of Service?
- What Vehicles Are Covered Under The Lemon Law?
- Does The Law Apply To All Defects?
- Do The 30 Days Out Of Service Have To Be Consecutive?
- Must The Defect Be Present When I File A Claim?
- What Is The Procedure For Filing A Claim?
- What If The Board Determines That My Vehicle Is A Lemon?
- What Am I Credited If I Am Leasing The Vehicle That Is Determined To Be A Lemon?
- What Can I Do If I Am Not Satisfied With The Board's Decision?
- Where Can I Get Information About Car Buying And Car Repair Issues In General?