What Vehicles Are Covered Under The Lemon Law?
The following table summarizes what is covered, how many times the vehicle has to be repaired for the same defect and the warranty period.
|Vehicles Covered||Repair Interval and Coverage Period|
|Passenger motor vehicles and trucks under 10,000 pounds GVW. Does not include snowmobiles, motorcycles, mopeds, or the living portion of recreational vehicles.||3 repair attempts or 30 calendar days out of service.|
Speak to an Experienced Lemon Law Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified lemon lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local lemon attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Lemon Law Articles
- What Is A Lemon Under The Law?
- What Is A Reasonable Number Of Attempts?
- Is The Dealer Required To Give Me A Repair Order?
- Is It Possible To File With Fewer Than Three Repair Attempts Or 30 Days Out Of Service?
- Does The Law Apply To All Defects?
- Do The 30 Days Out Of Service Have To Be Consecutive?
- Must The Defect Be Present When I File A Claim?
- What Is The Procedure For Filing A Claim?
- What If The Board Determines That My Vehicle Is A Lemon?
- What Am I Credited If I Am Leasing The Vehicle That Is Determined To Be A Lemon?
- What Can I Do If I Am Not Satisfied With The Board's Decision?
- Where Can I File A Claim Or Get Additional Information About Eligibility?
- Where Can I Get Information About Car Buying And Car Repair Issues In General?