Is It Possible To File With Fewer Than Three Repair Attempts Or 30 Days Out Of Service?
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Lemon Law Articles
- What Is A Lemon Under The Law?
- What Is A Reasonable Number Of Attempts?
- Is The Dealer Required To Give Me A Repair Order?
- What Vehicles Are Covered Under The Lemon Law?
- Does The Law Apply To All Defects?
- Do The 30 Days Out Of Service Have To Be Consecutive?
- Must The Defect Be Present When I File A Claim?
- What Is The Procedure For Filing A Claim?
- What If The Board Determines That My Vehicle Is A Lemon?
- What Am I Credited If I Am Leasing The Vehicle That Is Determined To Be A Lemon?
- What Can I Do If I Am Not Satisfied With The Board's Decision?
- Where Can I File A Claim Or Get Additional Information About Eligibility?
- Where Can I Get Information About Car Buying And Car Repair Issues In General?