What If I'm Not Satisfied?
If a rehearing is denied, a party can appeal to the State District Court in Travis County within 30 days of the order denying the motion for rehearing. A replacement or repurchase order remains in effect even though a manufacturer files an appeal.
A party wishing to appeal a TxDOT order should hire an attorney promptly because of the short time allowed to file an appeal.
Speak to an Experienced Lemon Law Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified lemon lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local lemon attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Lemon Law Articles
- What Is The Lemon Law?
- Is There Any Relief Available To Purchasers Of Used Cars?
- What Vehicles Are Covered Under The Lemon Law?
- What Vehicles Are Not Covered Under The Lemon Law?
- How Do I Know If My Vehicle Is A Lemon?
- How Many Chances Does The Dealer Get To Fix The Vehicle?
- How Long Do I Have To File A Complaint?
- I Think I Have A Lemon. What Doi Do?
- How Do I File A Complaint?
- Can My Complaint Be Resolved Quickly?
- What Is A Lemon Law Hearing?
- How Should I Prepare For The Hearing?
- How Do I Prove My Case?
- Who Is Involved In The Hearing?
- What Will Happen At The Hearing?
- What Happens If I Win?
- What Are My Other Options?
- Where Can I Get More Information?