What Are My Other Options?
Once you have had a hearing under the Lemon Law, you may be able to use certain provisions of the Lemon Law in court as part of your lawsuit. You may also use the Lemon Law in court if it has been more than 150 days since TxDOT received your complaint and filing fee, and you have not yet received a decision.
Speak to an Experienced Lemon Law Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified lemon lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local lemon attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Lemon Law Articles
- What Is The Lemon Law?
- Is There Any Relief Available To Purchasers Of Used Cars?
- What Vehicles Are Covered Under The Lemon Law?
- What Vehicles Are Not Covered Under The Lemon Law?
- How Do I Know If My Vehicle Is A Lemon?
- How Many Chances Does The Dealer Get To Fix The Vehicle?
- How Long Do I Have To File A Complaint?
- I Think I Have A Lemon. What Doi Do?
- How Do I File A Complaint?
- Can My Complaint Be Resolved Quickly?
- What Is A Lemon Law Hearing?
- How Should I Prepare For The Hearing?
- How Do I Prove My Case?
- Who Is Involved In The Hearing?
- What Will Happen At The Hearing?
- What Happens If I Win?
- What If I'm Not Satisfied?
- Where Can I Get More Information?