What Is A Lemon?
The following table summarizes what is covered, how many times the vehicle has to be repaired for the same defect and the warranty period.
|Vehicles Covered||Repair Interval and Coverage Period|
|Any motor vehicle not including motorized bicycles, motor homes, recreational vehicles or offroad vehicles and vehicles over 10,000 pounds GVW.||4 repair attempts or 30 calendar days out of service|
|Warranty period or 1 year.|
Speak to an Experienced Lemon Law Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified lemon lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local lemon attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Lemon Law Articles
- What Does Substantially Impair Mean?
- What Is The Lemon Law Term Of Protection?
- I Think I Have A Lemon. What Should I Do?
- When Can I Take Action?
- What If My Problem Does Not Fit The Requirements Of My State's Lemon Law?
- Where Can I Get More Information About The Lemon Law?