What Do I Need To Do To Get A Refund Or Replacement Vehicle?
- set up requirements for consumer notification;
- be free from the manufacturer`s influence
- be free of charge to the consumer;
- generally settle the dispute within 40 days
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Lemon Law Articles
- How Does The South Carolina Lemon Law Define A Lemon?
- What Defects Are Not Covered Under The Lemon Law?
- Does South Carolina Have A Used Car Lemon Law?
- If I Discover A Defect What Do I Need To Do?
- What Happens If The Manufacturer Is Unable To Repair The Defect?
- How Should I Prepare For Mediation?
- What Can I Do If I Am Not Satisfied With The Mediation Decision?
- If My Vehicle Is Not Covered Under The Lemon Law, Do I Still Have Any Recourse?
- Where Can I Get More Information About The Lemon Law?