What Do I Need To Do To Get A Refund Or Replacement Vehicle?
- set up requirements for consumer notification;
- be free from the manufacturer`s influence
- be free of charge to the consumer;
- generally settle the dispute within 40 days
Speak to an Experienced Lemon Law Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified lemon lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local lemon attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Lemon Law Articles
- How Does The South Carolina Lemon Law Define A Lemon?
- What Defects Are Not Covered Under The Lemon Law?
- Does South Carolina Have A Used Car Lemon Law?
- If I Discover A Defect What Do I Need To Do?
- What Happens If The Manufacturer Is Unable To Repair The Defect?
- How Should I Prepare For Mediation?
- What Can I Do If I Am Not Satisfied With The Mediation Decision?
- If My Vehicle Is Not Covered Under The Lemon Law, Do I Still Have Any Recourse?
- Where Can I Get More Information About The Lemon Law?