What Can I Do If I Am Not Satisfied With The Mediation Decision?

If you are unsatisfied with the decision reached by mediation, you can file suit in the courts.

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Lemon Law Articles

Search LawInfo's Lemon Law Resources