What If I Am Not Satisfied With The Arbitration Results?
In Pennsylvania, Lemon Law cases must be filed in with the Court of Common Pleas. In addition to being awarded damages to cover repair or replacement, you may also recover reasonable attorney`s fees and all court costs if the court rules in your favor.
Speak to an Experienced Lemon Law Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified lemon lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local lemon attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Lemon Law Articles
- What Vehicles Are Covered Under The Lemon Law?
- What Must A Seller Give Me When I Buy A New Car?
- How Long Is The Pennsylvania Lemon Law Warranty Period?
- What Defects Are Covered Under The Lemon Law?
- I Think I Have A Lemon, What Do I Do?
- Under What Conditions Do I Qualify For A Refund Or Replacement?
- What Arbitration Programs Are Available To Me?
- Where Can I Get More Information About The Lemon Law?