What If I Am Not Satisfied With The Arbitration Results?

If you are not satisfied with the results of arbitration, or if arbitration was not available or could not be used, you can file a lawsuit against the manufacturer in court.

In Pennsylvania, Lemon Law cases must be filed in with the Court of Common Pleas. In addition to being awarded damages to cover repair or replacement, you may also recover reasonable attorney`s fees and all court costs if the court rules in your favor.

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Lemon Law Articles

Search LawInfo's Lemon Law Resources