What If I Am Not Satisfied With The Arbitration Results?
In Pennsylvania, Lemon Law cases must be filed in with the Court of Common Pleas. In addition to being awarded damages to cover repair or replacement, you may also recover reasonable attorney`s fees and all court costs if the court rules in your favor.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Lemon Law Articles
- What Vehicles Are Covered Under The Lemon Law?
- What Must A Seller Give Me When I Buy A New Car?
- How Long Is The Pennsylvania Lemon Law Warranty Period?
- What Defects Are Covered Under The Lemon Law?
- I Think I Have A Lemon, What Do I Do?
- Under What Conditions Do I Qualify For A Refund Or Replacement?
- What Arbitration Programs Are Available To Me?
- Where Can I Get More Information About The Lemon Law?