What Defects Are Covered Under The Lemon Law?
- The Lemon Law applies to any defect, problem, or condition that substantially impairs a vehicles use, value, or safety.
The Lemon Law does not apply to any defect or problem due to:
- Abuse or neglect by the owner; or<
- Unauthorized modifications or alterations to the vehicle by anyone other than the manufacturer or a dealer.
Speak to an Experienced Lemon Law Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified lemon lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local lemon attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Lemon Law Articles
- What Vehicles Are Covered Under The Lemon Law?
- What Must A Seller Give Me When I Buy A New Car?
- How Long Is The Pennsylvania Lemon Law Warranty Period?
- I Think I Have A Lemon, What Do I Do?
- Under What Conditions Do I Qualify For A Refund Or Replacement?
- What Arbitration Programs Are Available To Me?
- What If I Am Not Satisfied With The Arbitration Results?