I Think I Have A Lemon, What Do I Do?
- You must notify the manufacturer in writing; and
- The manufacturer must, at its own expense:
- Service the vehicle where it is located;
- Pick up the vehicle for servicing; or
- Arrange for someone else to pick up the vehicle and repair it.
Speak to an Experienced Lemon Law Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified lemon lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local lemon attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Lemon Law Articles
- What Vehicles Are Covered Under The Lemon Law?
- What Must A Seller Give Me When I Buy A New Car?
- How Long Is The Pennsylvania Lemon Law Warranty Period?
- What Defects Are Covered Under The Lemon Law?
- Under What Conditions Do I Qualify For A Refund Or Replacement?
- What Arbitration Programs Are Available To Me?
- What If I Am Not Satisfied With The Arbitration Results?