How Long Is The Pennsylvania Lemon Law Warranty Period?
- One year after delivery of the vehicle to the buyer; or
- The first 12,000 miles; or
- The term of the manufacturers warranty , whichever occurs first.
You must notify the manufacturer of the problem or defect in writing during the warranty period.
Speak to an Experienced Lemon Law Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified lemon lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local lemon attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Lemon Law Articles
- What Vehicles Are Covered Under The Lemon Law?
- What Must A Seller Give Me When I Buy A New Car?
- What Defects Are Covered Under The Lemon Law?
- I Think I Have A Lemon, What Do I Do?
- Under What Conditions Do I Qualify For A Refund Or Replacement?
- What Arbitration Programs Are Available To Me?
- What If I Am Not Satisfied With The Arbitration Results?