How Long Is The Pennsylvania Lemon Law Warranty Period?
- One year after delivery of the vehicle to the buyer; or
- The first 12,000 miles; or
- The term of the manufacturers warranty , whichever occurs first.
You must notify the manufacturer of the problem or defect in writing during the warranty period.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Lemon Law Articles
- What Vehicles Are Covered Under The Lemon Law?
- What Must A Seller Give Me When I Buy A New Car?
- What Defects Are Covered Under The Lemon Law?
- I Think I Have A Lemon, What Do I Do?
- Under What Conditions Do I Qualify For A Refund Or Replacement?
- What Arbitration Programs Are Available To Me?
- What If I Am Not Satisfied With The Arbitration Results?
- Where Can I Get More Information About The Lemon Law?