Whom Do I Contact For Help Or If I Have Questions About The Lemon Law?
4545 North Lincoln Boulevard, Suite 260
Oklahoma City, OK 731053498
Oklahoma State Bar Association
P.O. Box 53036
Oklahoma City, OK 73152
To find the lawyer referral service in your county, call 4055242365.
Center for Auto Safety (CAS)
2001 S Street NW
Washington DC 200091160
CAS is a non profit consumer group specializing in auto issues. They can help you find out about safety recalls, Lemon Law, secret warranties, and other general information.
Car Talk Car Reports:
You might want to run a Car Talk Car Report (http://cartalk.cars.com/Tools/carreport.pl) on your car, to see if there have been any recalls, Technical Service Bulletins, or a large number of complaints on file relating to your particular problem.
National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)
400 Seventh Street SW
Washington, DC 20590
Auto Safety Hotline: 8004249393
NHTSA can give you information on the safety recall history of your vehicle.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Lemon Law Articles
- What Vehicles Are Covered Under The Lemon Law?
- What Vehicles Are Not Covered?
- For How Long And For How Many Miles Does The Lemon Law Provide Protection?
- What Types Of Defects Are Covered?
- What Types Of Defects Are Not Covered?
- Does The State Have A Used Car Lemon Law?
- What Do I Need To Do Before I Can Claim That My Car Is A Lemon?
- What If My Problem Does Not Fit The Requirements Of My State's Lemon Law?
- What Are My Options For Action Under The Lemon Law?
- What Are The Possible Outcomes?
- Does The Manufacturer Have To Tell Potential Purchasers Of The Car That It Was Deemed A Lemon?