What Vehicles Are Covered Under The Lemon Law?
The following table summarizes what is covered, how many times the vehicle has to be repaired for the same defect and the warranty period.
|Vehicles Covered||Repair Interval and Coverage Period|
|Any motor driven vehicle required to be registered, excluding vehicles above 10,000 pounds GVW and the living facilities of motor homes.||4 repair attempts or 45 days out of service.|
|Warranty period or 1 year.|
Speak to an Experienced Lemon Law Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified lemon lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local lemon attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Lemon Law Articles
- What Vehicles Are Not Covered?
- For How Long And For How Many Miles Does The Lemon Law Provide Protection?
- What Types Of Defects Are Covered?
- What Types Of Defects Are Not Covered?
- Does The State Have A Used Car Lemon Law?
- What Do I Need To Do Before I Can Claim That My Car Is A Lemon?
- What If My Problem Does Not Fit The Requirements Of My State's Lemon Law?
- What Are My Options For Action Under The Lemon Law?
- What Are The Possible Outcomes?
- Does The Manufacturer Have To Tell Potential Purchasers Of The Car That It Was Deemed A Lemon?
- Whom Do I Contact For Help Or If I Have Questions About The Lemon Law?