What Are The Responsibilities Of The Manufacturer And The Dealer?
IMPORTANT: If this vehicle is defective, you may be entitled under state law to a replacement or to compensation.
Dealers are required to give you a fully itemized, written work order each time you take your vehicle in for repairs or services even if the work is paid for under the manufacturer`s warranty. Work orders must list all the work performed, what parts were used, and the cost for parts and labor.
Speak to an Experienced Lemon Law Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified lemon lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local lemon attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Lemon Law Articles
- What Is The Lemon Law?
- What Vehicles Are Covered Under The Lemon Law?
- What Is A Lemon?
- Has The Manufacturer Had A Reasonable Opportunity To Repair The Vehicle?
- Will The Manufacturer Refund The Full Purchase Price Of The Vehicle?
- What Is Arbitration?
- Should I Take My Case To Court?
- Is There Protection For Used Car Buyers?
- Do I Have The Same Protection As A New Car Buyer?
- How Can I Protect Myself?
- Where Can I Get More Information?