What Vehicles Are Covered Under The Lemon Law?
The following table summarizes what is covered, how many times the vehicle has to be repaired for the same defect and the warranty period.
|Vehicles Covered||Repair Interval and Coverage Period|
|Passenger motor vehicles and trucks 10,000 pounds GVW or less, normally used for personal, family or household purposes.||3 repair attempts or 30 business days out of service.|
|Warranty period or 1 year.|
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Lemon Law Articles
- What Is The Lemon Law?
- When Is A Vehicle Considered A Lemon?
- What Remedies Are Available To The Consumer?
- What Steps Should I Take?
- What About Arbitration?
- When Should I Conside Seeing A Lawyer?
- Where Can I Get More Information About The Lemon Law?