Does The State Of New York Have A Used Car Lemon Law?
The law requires dealers to give consumers of used cars a written warranty, to repairfree of chargeany defects in parts covered by this warranty, and to provide a full refund if unable to repair the defects after a reasonable number of attempts.
Under this law, no used car may be sold as is.
Speak to an Experienced Lemon Law Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified lemon lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local lemon attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Lemon Law Articles
- What Is The New Car Lemon Law?
- What Vehicles Are Covered Under The New Car Lemon Law?
- What Is The New Car Lemon Law Term Of Protection?
- What Types Of Defects Are Covered?
- What If My Problem Does Not Fit The Requirements Of My State's Lemon Law?
- I Think I Have A Lemon. What Should I Do?
- What Are My Options?
- I'm Still Not Satisified. What's Next?
- What Types Of Vehicles Are Covered Under The Used Car Lemon Law?
- What Types Of Vehicles Are Not Covered Under The Used Car Lemon Law?
- What Types Of Defects Are Covered Under The Used Car Lemon Law?
- What Is The Used Car Lemon Law Term Of Protection?
- What Do I Need To Do Before I Can Claim That My Newly Purchased Used Car Is A Lemon?
- What Are My Options For Action Under The Used Car Lemon Law?
- What Are The Possible Outcomes?
- Does A Used Car Dealer Have To Tell Potential Purchasers Or Lessors Of The Vehicle That It Was Returned As A Lemon?
- Where Can I Get More Information About The New And Used Car Lemon Law?