What Recourse Do I Have If The Manufacturer Rejects My Lemon Law Claim?

If the manufacturer does not accept your Lemon Law claim and will not refund your money or replace your vehicle, you have three choices. You may:
  1. ask for a hearing through the Division of Consumer Affairs` Automotive Dispute Resolution Program;
  2. send your complaint to the manufacturer`s informal dispute settlement program; or
  3. file a civil action in court.

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Lemon Law Articles

Search LawInfo's Lemon Law Resources