What Recourse Do I Have If The Manufacturer Rejects My Lemon Law Claim?
- ask for a hearing through the Division of Consumer Affairs` Automotive Dispute Resolution Program;
- send your complaint to the manufacturer`s informal dispute settlement program; or
- file a civil action in court.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Lemon Law Articles
- What Is The Lemon Law?
- What Vehicles Are Covered Under The Lemon Law?
- What Are Covered Defects?
- What Is The Covered Warranty Period?
- What Is Not Covered?
- How Long Should The Repair Take?
- Under What Conditions Do I Qualify For A Manufacturer Refund Or Replacement For My Lemon?
- What Do I Have To Do In Order To File A Lemon Law Claim?
- What Arbitration Programs Are Available To Me?
- How Does The Arbitration Hearing Work?
- What Do I Do If I'm Not Satified With The Arbitration Results?
- Where Can I Get More Information?