What Is The Covered Warranty Period?
- Two years after delivery of the vehicle to the buyer; or
- The first 18,000 miles, whichever occurs first.
To make a claim under this law, the consumer must send a written notification of the claim by certified mail return receipt requested to the manufacturer during the warranty period.
Speak to an Experienced Lemon Law Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified lemon lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local lemon attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Lemon Law Articles
- What Is The Lemon Law?
- What Vehicles Are Covered Under The Lemon Law?
- What Are Covered Defects?
- What Is Not Covered?
- How Long Should The Repair Take?
- Under What Conditions Do I Qualify For A Manufacturer Refund Or Replacement For My Lemon?
- What Do I Have To Do In Order To File A Lemon Law Claim?
- What Recourse Do I Have If The Manufacturer Rejects My Lemon Law Claim?
- What Arbitration Programs Are Available To Me?
- How Does The Arbitration Hearing Work?
- What Do I Do If I'm Not Satified With The Arbitration Results?
- Where Can I Get More Information?