What Is Not Covered?
- The Lemon Law does not cover vehicles registered for commercial use.
- The Lemon Law does not cover the living quarters of motor homes.
- The Lemon Law does not cover the defects caused by accident, vandalism, abuse or neglect.
- The Lemon Law does not cover defects caused by attempts to repair or to modify the vehicle by a person other than the manufacturer, its agent or authorized dealer.
Speak to an Experienced Lemon Law Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified lemon lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local lemon attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Lemon Law Articles
- What Is The Lemon Law?
- What Vehicles Are Covered Under The Lemon Law?
- What Are Covered Defects?
- What Is The Covered Warranty Period?
- How Long Should The Repair Take?
- Under What Conditions Do I Qualify For A Manufacturer Refund Or Replacement For My Lemon?
- What Do I Have To Do In Order To File A Lemon Law Claim?
- What Recourse Do I Have If The Manufacturer Rejects My Lemon Law Claim?
- What Arbitration Programs Are Available To Me?
- How Does The Arbitration Hearing Work?
- What Do I Do If I'm Not Satified With The Arbitration Results?
- Where Can I Get More Information?