How Long Should The Repair Take?
Note: It is very important that you report any defect or condition directly to the manufacturer or dealer immediately. It is also important that you keep all repair receipts and a complete record of all contacts with the manufacturer and dealer.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Lemon Law Articles
- What Is The Lemon Law?
- What Vehicles Are Covered Under The Lemon Law?
- What Are Covered Defects?
- What Is The Covered Warranty Period?
- What Is Not Covered?
- Under What Conditions Do I Qualify For A Manufacturer Refund Or Replacement For My Lemon?
- What Do I Have To Do In Order To File A Lemon Law Claim?
- What Recourse Do I Have If The Manufacturer Rejects My Lemon Law Claim?
- What Arbitration Programs Are Available To Me?
- How Does The Arbitration Hearing Work?
- What Do I Do If I'm Not Satified With The Arbitration Results?
- Where Can I Get More Information?