What Vehicles Are Covered Under The Lemon Law?
The following table summarizes what is covered, how many times the vehicle has to be repaired for the same defect and the warranty period.
|Vehicles Covered||Repair Interval and Coverage Period|
|Any 4wheel motor vehicle with a gross weight not exceeding 9,000 pounds. Also includes off highway recreational vehicles, mopeds and motorcycles.||3 repair attempts or 30 business days out of service|
|Warranty period *plus* 1 year.|
Speak to an Experienced Lemon Law Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified lemon lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local lemon attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Lemon Law Articles
- What Is The Lemon Law And How Does It Work?
- Under What Conditions Is A Vehicle Considered A Lemon?
- How Do I Qualify For Arbitration Under The Lemon Law?
- How Does The Manufacturers' Warranty Factor Into The Lemon Law Equation?
- Who Can I Contact If I Have A Problem?