Under What Conditions Is A Vehicle Considered A Lemon?
- the new vehicle is substantially impaired in use, value, or safety due to a defect covered by the manufacturer`s warranty that the manufacturer or its authorized representative has not fixed.
Speak to an Experienced Lemon Law Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified lemon lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local lemon attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Lemon Law Articles
- What Is The Lemon Law And How Does It Work?
- What Vehicles Are Covered Under The Lemon Law?
- How Do I Qualify For Arbitration Under The Lemon Law?
- How Does The Manufacturers' Warranty Factor Into The Lemon Law Equation?
- Who Can I Contact If I Have A Problem?