Under What Conditions Is A Vehicle Considered A Lemon?
- the new vehicle is substantially impaired in use, value, or safety due to a defect covered by the manufacturer`s warranty that the manufacturer or its authorized representative has not fixed.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Lemon Law Articles
- What Is The Lemon Law And How Does It Work?
- What Vehicles Are Covered Under The Lemon Law?
- How Do I Qualify For Arbitration Under The Lemon Law?
- How Does The Manufacturers' Warranty Factor Into The Lemon Law Equation?
- Who Can I Contact If I Have A Problem?