Where Can I Get More Information About The Lemon Law?
P.O. Box 94789
301 Centennial Mall South
Lincoln, NE 685094789
Nebraska State Bar Association
PO Box 81809, Lincoln, NE 685011809
4024757091 or 8007423005
Council of Better Business Bureaus
Center for Auto Safety (CAS)
2001 S Street NW
Washington DC 200091160
CAS is a non profit consumer group specializing in auto issues. They can help you find out about safety recalls, Lemon Law, secret warranties, and other general information.
Car Talk Car Reports:
You might want to run a Car Talk Car Report (http://cartalk.cars.com/Tools/carreport.pl) on your car, to see if there have been any recalls, Technical Service Bulletins, or a large number of complaints on file relating to your particular problem.
National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)
400 Seventh Street SW, Washington, DC 20590
Auto Safety Hotline: 8004249393
NHTSA can give you information on the safety recall history of your vehicle.
Speak to an Experienced Lemon Law Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified lemon lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local lemon attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Lemon Law Articles
- What Is A Lemon?
- What Vehicles Are Covered Under The Lemon Law?
- What Vehicles Are Not Covered By The Lemon Law?
- Who Is A Consumer Under The Lemon Law?
- What Is An Express Warranty?
- Under What Conditions Can A Consumer Use The Lemon Law?
- What Information Should Be Included In The Written Notice?
- What Are The Time Limots For A Consumer To Take Action Under The Lemon Law?
- What Happens After A Consumer Sends Written Notice Of The Problem By Certified Mail To The Manufacturer?