What Vehicles Are Not Covered By The Lemon Law?
*The terms new and used motor vehicles are defined in Neb. Rev. Stat. §601401.02.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Lemon Law Articles
- What Is A Lemon?
- What Vehicles Are Covered Under The Lemon Law?
- Who Is A Consumer Under The Lemon Law?
- What Is An Express Warranty?
- Under What Conditions Can A Consumer Use The Lemon Law?
- What Information Should Be Included In The Written Notice?
- What Are The Time Limots For A Consumer To Take Action Under The Lemon Law?
- What Happens After A Consumer Sends Written Notice Of The Problem By Certified Mail To The Manufacturer?
- Where Can I Get More Information About The Lemon Law?