What Is A Lemon?
Generally, a lemon is a new motor vehicle which has a defect or condition which substantially impairs the use and market value of the vehicle to the consumer and cannot be repaired after reasonable attempts.
Additional Lemon Law Articles
- What Vehicles Are Covered Under The Lemon Law?
- What Vehicles Are Not Covered By The Lemon Law?
- Who Is A Consumer Under The Lemon Law?
- What Is An Express Warranty?
- Under What Conditions Can A Consumer Use The Lemon Law?
- What Information Should Be Included In The Written Notice?
- What Are The Time Limots For A Consumer To Take Action Under The Lemon Law?
- What Happens After A Consumer Sends Written Notice Of The Problem By Certified Mail To The Manufacturer?
- Where Can I Get More Information About The Lemon Law?