What Vehicles Are Covered Under The Lemon Law?
The following table summarizes what is covered, how many times the vehicle has to be repaired for the same defect and the warranty period.
|Vehicles Covered||Repair Interval and Coverage Period|
|Any vehicle, including the nonresidential portion of a motor home, propelled by its own power, designed primarily to transport persons or property upon the public highways. Does not include trucks with 10,000 pounds or more GVW or motorcycles.||4 repair attempts or 30 business days out of service|
|2 years or 18,000 miles.|
Speak to an Experienced Lemon Law Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified lemon lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local lemon attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Lemon Law Articles
- What Is Montana's Lemon Law?
- What Vehicles Are Not Covered?
- What Should I Know About The Warranty Period?
- What Should I Do After Three Repair Attempts On The Same Problem?
- What Are My Rights If The Manufacturer Fails To Fix My Vehicle?
- How Do I Prove I Have A Lemon?
- How Do I Obtain A Refund Or Replacement?
- Where Can I Get More Information About The Lemon Law?