What Should I Know About The Warranty Period?
Keep all records of warranty repairs and all written communications with dealers and manufacturers. Work orders provide the best proof as to when a problem was first reported.
Speak to an Experienced Lemon Law Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified lemon lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local lemon attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Lemon Law Articles
- What Is Montana's Lemon Law?
- What Vehicles Are Covered Under The Lemon Law?
- What Vehicles Are Not Covered?
- What Should I Do After Three Repair Attempts On The Same Problem?
- What Are My Rights If The Manufacturer Fails To Fix My Vehicle?
- How Do I Prove I Have A Lemon?
- How Do I Obtain A Refund Or Replacement?
- Where Can I Get More Information About The Lemon Law?