How Do I Prove I Have A Lemon?
- All purchase (or lease) documents
- All maintenance records
- All repair orders
- Receipt for maintenance supplies
- Certified letter of notification to the manufacturer (copy)
- Any and all other documents relating to the defect
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Lemon Law Articles
- What Is Montana's Lemon Law?
- What Vehicles Are Covered Under The Lemon Law?
- What Vehicles Are Not Covered?
- What Should I Know About The Warranty Period?
- What Should I Do After Three Repair Attempts On The Same Problem?
- What Are My Rights If The Manufacturer Fails To Fix My Vehicle?
- How Do I Obtain A Refund Or Replacement?
- Where Can I Get More Information About The Lemon Law?