How Do I Obtain A Refund Or Replacement?

If you think you are entitled to a refund or replacement and your manufacturer is unwilling to provide either remedy, you must first submit your dispute to a state­certified dispute settlement program approved by the Montana Department of Commerce. Contact:
    Montana Department of Commerce
    New Motor Vehicle Warranties Administrator
    1424 9th Avenue
    PO Box 200501
    Helena MT 59620­0501
    (406) 444­1588

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Lemon Law Articles

Search LawInfo's Lemon Law Resources